Here a fishing buddy for you .... its crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkExrrm_sQ&feature=related
Thats funny
I think that was stupid ???
looks like somebody doesnt love their dog very much :Dead.gif
good boy
Quote from: big-daddy on September 10, 2008, 06:40:12 PM
I think that was stupid ???
Iam with you i would not let my dog do that
what a retarded azzwipe
It looked like the shark was dead already.
what a idiot. he would have looked real stupid if his dog would ve gottin chomped
That dog is lucky the shark was already dead. I hope they dont take him shark fishing again, and hook a live one.
To me it looks like it was a live, but very tired from the fight.
I agree what a retard. I wouldn't let my dog do that.
I wonder if the owners use the old peanut butter trick on him a few times. :-\