I saw on the news that state farm over charge home owners we maybe getting a refund i hope so ;D
Quote from: Turboderf on September 10, 2008, 02:33:21 PM
I saw on the news that state farm over charge home owners we maybe getting a refund i hope so ;D
NICE!!
I have State Farm homeowners insurance also. Hopefully it's a day I get the mail before my wife. LOL!
My neighbor is a State Farm Agent in Broward and he told me it could equate to $1200.00 to 1500.00 per household for those who were policy holders beginning 2005.
I would have been in the money but they canceled me in 2004 for nothing at all.
I've had them since 1991. I hope I get a FAT check!
YEA! ive been with them since 1987 when I got out of service.Damn just it time for bringing my truck to the shop :'(
Post responsibly and give our sport a good, positive image.
We reserve the right to remove any attachment deemed inappropriate. :ThumbsUp.gif Is this new ????
Quote from: bushwacker on September 10, 2008, 03:25:19 PM
YEA! ive been with them since 1987 when I got out of service.Damn just it time for bringing my truck to the shop :'(
Post responsibly and give our sport a good, positive image.
We reserve the right to remove any attachment deemed inappropriate. :ThumbsUp.gif Is this new ????
Yes
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 10, 2008, 03:28:07 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on September 10, 2008, 03:25:19 PM
YEA! Ive been with them since 1987 when I got out of service.Damn just it time for bringing my truck to the shop :'(
Post responsibly and give our sport a good, positive image.
We reserve the right to remove any attachment deemed inappropriate. :ThumbsUp.gif Is this new ????
Yes
THERES A EW SHERIFF IN TOWN and he ain't taking no shitz :o ;) ;D
Quote from: VForcedave on September 10, 2008, 03:16:07 PM
My neighbor is a State Farm Agent in Broward and he told me it could equate to $1200.00 to 1500.00 per household for those who were policy holders beginning 2005.
I would have been in the money but they canceled me in 2004 for nothing at all.
Sweet if thats the case Iam the Money ;D been with state farm since 86 cars and house
From the way I read it. The deductions were given for windstorm mitigation & 4 point inspections that alot of folks had done on there homes to reduce their policy amounts. If you had those inspections done during that time they will most likely grant a refund for the % of the coverage to the date listed in 05. They will not be going back to the history of the police.My guess is that legislation was passed for the mitigation inspection reduction at that point and credits will be issued up to that date.
For those that dont know you can have a contractor,certain inspector fill out a form for windstorm mitigation & a 4 point inspection. It would cost about $150 +- and you turn it into the insurance no matter who you use. Most likely it will save you hundred each year.
They also said on the news that State Farm has up to a year to refund the money.
Quote from: bushwacker on September 10, 2008, 04:52:27 PM
From the way I read it. The deductions were given for windstorm mitigation & 4 point inspections that alot of folks had done on there homes to reduce their policy amounts. If you had those inspections done during that time they will most likely grant a refund for the % of the coverage to the date listed in 05. They will not be going back to the history of the police.My guess is that legislation was passed for the mitigation inspection reduction at that point and credits will be issued up to that date.
For those that dont know you can have a contractor,certain inspector fill out a form for windstorm mitigation & a 4 point inspection. It would cost about $150 +- and you turn it into the insurance no matter who you use. Most likely it will save you hundred each year.
I did that few years back, save me $400.00
When I did my inspection last year I saved $2100.
Plus the guy that did mine was lazy and just wanted the $150. He didn't check anything. He walked around the outside of my house and took a few pictures. He was done in 5 minutes. I can give you his # if you live in Plam Beach County. Other people I know that had this done they went in the attic and checked everything.