Okay... Walk down memory lane....
Do you know who the first person I actually met here, or had the most respect for when I started at ATVFLORIDA!!!!
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
Okay... Walk down memory lane....
Do you know who the first person I actually met here, or had the most respect for when I started at ATVFLORIDA!!!!
What you don't know..
Okay where here it goes.... I just came to this site, had no idea, start talking about where I love to ride, and does anyone else ride there.... (The "P" word - see how well she has me trained....).... She was nice enough to PM me, and tell me, how we don't talk about where we ride, and well she made such an impression on me, my motto became..... "If you ask me where I ride, I will have to Kill ya"...
Any idea who that could be....
Suzi Q
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 08:07:42 PM
Suzi Q
Yep!!!
Honestly, she made such an impression on me, I will never forget... So see what you started... If it wasn't for her, I would probably left a long long time ago.... She probably has no idea, does she.... Sorry for the rest of ya..... :o
Quote from: renmus on September 09, 2008, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 08:07:42 PM
Suzi Q
and jeffy too.
Actually, it was her... Not that I don't think the world of Jeffy too, but she was my first, so to speak... LOL
:groupies.gif <nanaparty>
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 08:12:22 PM
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: renmus on September 09, 2008, 08:09:18 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 08:07:42 PM
Suzi Q
and jeffy too.
Actually, it was her... Not that I don't think the world of Jeffy too, but she was my first, so to speak... LOL
Pics Please
that makes me laugh too, cause that reminds me of my first post, well let's just say, somewhere else..... :o
WHOO HOO ..... iam trying to catch you but last few days theres no way i can keep up
Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2008, 08:12:54 PM
:groupies.gif <nanaparty>
Good Lord Ethel.... You over 5,000... And I am all excited about 1,000.... Dang, you'd da man.... Well, atleast one of da_mans.... :o