It's obvious by the PMs I gotten today that there are issues that will never be resolved.
I could care less who likes who, who hates who, who does or doesn't want to ride where. On that note I could care less who like or hates me.
The goal is to keep it off the public forum.
Thanks for all the help I received today. You know who you are.
I hate you. ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 06:51:13 PM
I hate you. ;)
On the other hand I'm the only on that likes you. So were kinda a even. HA HA!!
okay not to be ignorant but why are you still posting these stupid things then ???
Quote from: backwoods boy on September 09, 2008, 06:54:05 PM
okay not to be ignorant but why are you still posting these stupid things then ???
It's like learning in school. They tell you something more than once. ;)
the sad thing is i dont remember much from school :'(
now i could tell you anything about riding/mudding areas in this area lol
lets just say school wasnt my priority [shoulda been though]
Quote from: backwoods boy on September 09, 2008, 06:58:13 PM
the sad thing is i dont remember much from school :'(
now i could tell you anything about riding/mudding areas in this area lol
lets just say school wasnt my priority [shoulda been though]
That's OK. McDonalds need employees too. Repeat after me.....Would you like fries with that. LOL JK!!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 09, 2008, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 06:51:13 PM
I hate you. ;)
On the other hand I'm the only on that likes you. So were kinda a even. HA HA!!
Ouch, But then again just like you. I could give a fat rats ass who likes me and who doesn't. My friends know who they are.
That reminds me, I need to send payments out to them again. :D
i say that to my buttocks in the morning after a strong cup of coffee. LET IT GO.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 09, 2008, 07:19:51 PM
i say that to my buttocks in the morning after a strong cup of coffee. LET IT GO.
All I have to say.... TMI!!!!! :Wacko.gif
;D
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 09, 2008, 07:19:51 PM
i say that to my buttocks in the morning after a strong cup of coffee. LET IT GO.
That just sent this thread down the toilet! :R :M
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 07:22:50 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 09, 2008, 07:19:51 PM
i say that to my buttocks in the morning after a strong cup of coffee. LET IT GO.
All I have to say.... TMI!!!!! :Wacko.gif
XX2000000000
I am sorry. :(
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 09, 2008, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 06:51:13 PM
I hate you. ;)
On the other hand I'm the only on that likes you. So were kinda a even. HA HA!!
Hey, I like Mike..............No wait a minute, he said he wasnt gonna be my friend anymore, So I guess I dont like him either ??? ???
Quote from: backwoods boy on September 09, 2008, 06:54:05 PM
okay not to be ignorant but why are you still posting these stupid things then ???
X2
Quote from: dynodon on September 09, 2008, 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 09, 2008, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 06:51:13 PM
I hate you. ;)
On the other hand I'm the only on that likes you. So were kinda a even. HA HA!!
Hey, I like Mike..............No wait a minute, he said he wasnt gonna be my friend anymore, So I guess I dont like him either ??? ???
Ah, everyone likes Mike... "Mikey Likes It", so everyone must like mikey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLr6pJl8ZTk&NR=1
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 08:23:23 PM
Quote from: dynodon on September 09, 2008, 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 09, 2008, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 06:51:13 PM
I hate you. ;)
On the other hand I'm the only on that likes you. So were kinda a even. HA HA!!
Hey, I like Mike..............No wait a minute, he said he wasnt gonna be my friend anymore, So I guess I dont like him either ??? ???
Ah, everyone likes Mike... "Mikey Likes It", so everyone must like mikey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLr6pJl8ZTk&NR=1
Well, he said he was sending out the payments...I guess I can give him an: He's an OK guy for right now. When the check arrives I will try to be more enthusiastic.