They just released it today, and it has EFI
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelfeatures/620/0/features.aspx (http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelfeatures/620/0/features.aspx)
i dont like it. nice features but wow is that thing ugly. the seat doesnt even match and those black sidepanels what where they thinking. maybe if it was all black.
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on September 09, 2008, 12:45:33 AM
i dont like it. nice features but wow is that thing ugly. the seat doesnt even match and those black sidepanels what where they thinking. maybe if it was all black.
I agree it is ugly!
I like it.. Looks fierce..
Who cares what it looks like, as long as it performs and wins races.
Did you ever recover your quad?
Nope.
it has a aluminum frame too. i dont think it looks too bad. its a nice bike but im stickin with honda. honda is always last to do something but when they do it its done right.
I dont really like that aluminum frame, but dang this makes me reconsider my next bike. Which wont be for another 20 something years :D
They kept that a sectect very well. Up till now I heard that there were no major changes for 09.
I wish that they would have left it narrow and I hope the EFI starts better than the the other EFI bikes.
Its a yamaha....... so it fast and pretty!
Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2008, 10:17:57 PM
Its a yamaha....... so it fast and pretty!
rolback1 lol wheres a BS smiley when i need it
I like it. Anyone know if the YZ450F came with EFI this year?
*edit*
Looks like its still carb.