Happy birthday Josh
Hmmm, happy day Scrubby
Happy birthday
Who? Oh yeah, I remember him. freakin bum went and got a girlfriend and just disappeared from here.
Happy Birthday man.
One more and it's all down hill from there. ;D
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday!!
What do you mean down hill from here? I'm 42 and it seems like once you get older things get harder like you're going up hill.
Happy b-day scrubby!
Whens the wedding?
Wow I must really not be paying attention......
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
By the way, when is the wedding.... I want to see it on CMT..... :P
soon
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 05:39:33 PM
Wow I must really not be paying attention......
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
By the way, when is the wedding.... I want to see it on CMT..... :P
LOL, like the Big Redneck wedding where they had mattress surfing behind the ATV. That rocked.
Quote from: renmus on September 09, 2008, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: cheropride on September 09, 2008, 05:39:33 PM
Wow I must really not be paying attention......
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
By the way, when is the wedding.... I want to see it on CMT..... :P
LOL, like the Big Redneck wedding where they had mattress surfing behind the ATV. That rocked.
Now that's what I am talking about, but we would surely need come up w/something better..... ::)
everyone dressed in camo ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2008, 05:52:23 PM
everyone dressed in camo ;)
You know I got that covered..... ;)
Happy b-day, ;D
Happy birthday Josh!
ps I still haven't got my invitation. Is it called off, now? :o :o :o :o
;) ;D ;D ;D ;D
yeah, he doesnt get online much anymore.... wedding is less than a month away.