I have Verizon and a Samsung Glyde, and I want to get some free ringtones but I dont know how, is this possible? I tried to email an attachment to my phone but that didnt work and i also tried using the usb cable to transfer a ringtone to the phone but i didnt know how to do that. Anyone get free ringtones with Verizon?
verizon is a huge pain in the @ss with ringtones, basically when i had verizon, the only option was buy them, there phones dont support file transfer through bluetooth, but when i switched to att it became so much easier! sorry for the bad news
Bummer... I hate having to pay 3 bucks for a 30 second song that i already have.. >:(
I have a verizon phone with att service. I can recieve bluetooth files, but I cant send them out...
where you do you go to get free ringtones online and have them transferred to my phone by usb???????
i use cellsea.com just download the tone and transfer
uhh i use myxer.com, but i dont think it works for som people cause you have to open an a net browser on your fone
Ive tried those websites that send it to my phone but my phone automatically deletes the attachement...
Go to myxer.com on your computer, it sends whatever songs you want to your cell phone and doesnt cost anything.