My son it sitting there watching "Smokey & The Bandit".... So sad to see Jerry Reid go, he was one of the good ones, he surely was.... It's funny, I watched that movie when I was young, now here is my son, 9 years old, and he loves that movie... He watches it all the time... Seeing Jerry Reid in it, just reminds me of his passing.....
Just wanted to post it, that's all.... RIP Jerry Reid.... Surely missed....
Yea it is a timeless classic.
When I get home I'm gonna puch your momma in the mouth.
He really was a classic.
All the youngsters on this site are probably saying, Jerry Reid, who the heck is that... That is tragic... he was surely timeless... And just another reason I really need to quit smoking....... >:(
" Daddy, Look at that big Alligator"
"That reminds me, I gotta call your mamma tonight"
Yes, a classic.
I remember going to see him at the Georgia Mountain Fair. What a riot!
There aint no way, NO WAY, That you came from my Loins.
Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry.
I think this is something we can all AGREE on. Those were some great movies!
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 06:57:31 PM
There aint no way, NO WAY, That you came from my Loins.
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
He was funny... too funny...
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 07, 2008, 06:59:19 PM
I think this is something we can all AGREE on. Those were some great movies!
I agree.
Matter of fact I'm going to rent it and watching it with the kids tomorrow night.
Alabama trroper:Did you see that? They went right through our roadblock!
Buford T. Justice: You som'bitches couldn't close an umbrella!
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 07, 2008, 06:59:19 PM
I think this is something we can all AGREE on. Those were some great movies!
I agree.
Matter of fact I'm going to rent it and watching it with the kids tomorrow night.
Ah hell, Anthony (my kid) all ready has it on DVD... That's what is so funny, my 9 year old kid, love's him.... Dang I raise them good.... Ya think ;)
Junior: [waiting for the "funeral procession] Damn, he had a lot of friends, didn't he?
Buford T. Justice: If they'd a cremated the sum-b@#ch. I could be kickin' that Mr. Bandit's ass around the moon by now.
Buford T. Justice: This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 07:08:25 PM
Buford T. Justice: This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 But daddy I can't get my zipper up....When I get home boy, I goin to hit your mamma.....
Junior..put the evidence in the car!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 07, 2008, 07:35:52 PM
Junior..put the evidence in the car!
Too funny... And you know what else I think is really cool.... My 9 year old son is jammin in his room to David Allen Cole.... Dang I have done a good job.... The little things that make you ;D....
You don't have to call me darlin, darlin.... You never even call me by name... to funny.... ah here we go, i will try to keep up... I was drunk, the day my mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain, but before I could get the station in my pickup truck, she got run by a damn ole train... Too funny....
I hope he doesn't have an of his bootleg albums in there. He'll grow up real fast.....lol....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 08:19:02 PM
I hope he doesn't have an of his bootleg albums in there. He'll grow up real fast.....lol....
Ah na, we keep the bootlegs far out of his reach... ;) Gotta love him though... The next thing he puts on is Hank Jr... Makes a mama proud.... 8)
daddy the bandit's getting away.
i know that you tick turd.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO say it isn't so!! Jerry Reed gone??????????????????? :'(
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 07, 2008, 08:37:52 PM
daddy the bandit's getting away.
i know that you tick turd.
HA! Tick turd, that always made me laugh.
Daddy! the roof of the car just got chopped off.
Buford T. Justice- NO SH!T.