That is a CRF450R!! 8)
I traded Fox17 my Trx450r for it yesterday. This thing rips!!!
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/crf3.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/crf2.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/crf1.jpg)
NEW PICS-
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/7-6.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/6-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/5-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/4-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/3-9.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/2-9.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/1-9.jpg)
That thing looks killer man! I bet that 450 rips, alot of f'n power.
Nice bro... wish you'd have stayed ATVs lol but hey atleast its still a Honda :P
Looks nice Kenny!
I think you both got a sweet deal.
your bike=life :)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 07, 2008, 05:12:44 PM
Looks nice Kenny!
I think you both got a sweet deal.
Thanks Frank and everyone. I think it was an even trade too.
great lookin bike, now comes the best part WHERE IN BROWARD COUNTY ARE YOU GONNA RIDE LEGALLY ( NOWHERE ) AND IF YOU AND ALL THE OTHER BROWARD COUNTY RESIDENCES THAT RIDE DONT DO OR SAY SOMETHING THATS THE WAY IT WILL STAY!!!!!!!!! LEGAL TO SELL BUT ILLEGAL TO RIDE (WOW WHAT A CONCEPT) SOUNDS LIKE RACKETEERING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, I dont ride In Broward anyway. Usually Lcross, Croom, Seminole, Miami MX, etc.
SAME HERE DUDE! CROOM BEING THE BEST AND SEMINOLE RIGHT BEHIND THAT!!!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 07, 2008, 05:12:44 PM
Looks nice Kenny!
I think you both got a sweet deal.
i think so too. i like the quad just as much and now i can ride with my best friend in RR. both bikes are 05s and they are both extremely clean. both are pretty much stock. im definitely happy. KD 428 is real cool to deal with too. id do business with him again. thanks man, enjoy that bike. we need to meet and ride sometime.
Thanks Brandon> Ill do business again with you anyday. The CRF is awesome, and just what I wanted.
new pictas ;)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/7-6.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/6-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/5-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/4-7.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/3-9.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/2-9.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/1-9.jpg)
you took the graphics off ? sweet bike torque moster ! i got one of those in my wish list ;D ;D
all you need is some black wheel and it will look like this !! naa just kidinn its just fine lol
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..
just kidding ken.
Quote from: lawnman58 on September 14, 2008, 06:27:58 PM
you took the graphics off ? sweet bike torque moster ! i got one of those in my wish list ;D ;D
yea, im not a big fan of monster graphics...maybe if i had a kawi.
My next thing im doing to it is Woody Honda graphics, and Black rims lol
The monster graphics looked sweet :'(
well now my wall looks sweet i guess haha
Told ya you shouldnt have taken the moster graphics off >:D
Where the pic of my truck and quad too?
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..
just kidding ken.
lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.
Sick bike man, I want one...
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 15, 2008, 04:07:56 PM
Sick bike man, I want one...
Thanks. Dont worry, if you want one bad enough youll get one. It took me over a year to get a dirtbike, but now I finally got one and cant be happier lol.
Quote from: KD 428 on September 15, 2008, 04:32:51 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 15, 2008, 04:07:56 PM
Sick bike man, I want one...
Thanks. Dont worry, if you want one bad enough youll get one. It took me over a year to get a dirtbike, but now I finally got one and cant be happier lol.
I could probably get a 250 for my kfx but I dont know if I could let go of my baby...
I actually wanted a 250 but I couldnt find anyone wanting to trade my 450r for one so I got the 450 instead.
Did you guys trade straight up?
yea 05 trx450 for 05 crf450
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ?
Id think so. You just have to find someone who wants an atv and has a dirtbike to trade
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ?
believe it or not, the 450s are cheaper cause people are scared of them. if you look on craigslist you will see. get a 450 anyway, they go better in the sand. and they are sick fast.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ?
i traded my 01 400ex for a 05 cfr450 you just have to shop around and catch that right person 250's are pretty fast but 450's are monsters i wish i wouldve never sold mine :'(
Quote from: Fox17 on September 16, 2008, 11:33:37 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ?
believe it or not, the 450s are cheaper cause people are scared of them. if you look on craigslist you will see. get a 450 anyway, they go better in the sand. and they are sick fast.
Lol thats why i was thinking a 250. Im afraid i could get a lil carried away with a 450.. 8)
Quote from: Fox17 on September 15, 2008, 01:20:18 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..
just kidding ken.
lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.
haha yeah right hun
my quad is a beast. grrrr.
its' all in the rider anyhow.
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 17, 2008, 05:32:32 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 15, 2008, 01:20:18 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..
just kidding ken.
lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.
haha yeah right hun
my quad is a beast. grrrr.
its' all in the rider anyhow.
you need to ride the CRF.
haha i guess you'r never riden a 450 bike ! i rode my buddys 07 crf 450 and had no problem doing wheelies in third gear :o
I have a problem doing wheelies in 5th on this bad boy 8)
But then again Im not a big kid haha
kenny you dont need to be doing wheelies' yet
your gonna kill yourself on that kid.
='[
so far no one i've emailed on craigslist with a crf wants to trade for a kfx400.. =(
it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.
Quote from: Fox17 on September 19, 2008, 12:28:18 AM
it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.
Thanks man, Ima try to have patience... Wooosaa woossaaa
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 19, 2008, 03:29:11 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 19, 2008, 12:28:18 AM
it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.
Thanks man, Ima try to have patience... Wooosaa woossaaa
lmao, i say that to people alot but they dont get it. referring to woossaa.