Like launching 90ft doubles at the Motoplex. Video is courtesy of RaptorMan Ed
Look close and you can see the look back. 4th gear wide open
<embed src="http://p.webshots.com/flash/smallplayer.swf?videoFile=http://videoserve.webshots.com/video/26163/3098136900103281168YiPpzu_v_0.flv&audio=on&displayImagePreview=http://videothumb04.webshots.com/thumb/26163/3098136900103281168YiPpzustill_002_0.jpg&videoPageUrl=http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3098136900103281168YiPpzu&autoPlay=false&shareLink=http://cards.webshots.com/ecard/personalize?photoId=3098136900103281168%26source=v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" quality="best" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed><br/><br/><a href="http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3098136900103281168YiPpzu">motoplex 90ft dbl 004.avi</a>
still shot from another angle
(http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/31040/2441303550103281168S500x500Q85.jpg) (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2441303550103281168fEMFoz)
Dude you're to old to be doing that crazy stuff!
Very sweet.
Man, that looks like fun. I'm gonna have to go up there and try that!!
That is sweet!! I would bust my butt on the landing..... :o
Quote from: cheropride on September 07, 2008, 08:27:32 AM
That is sweet!! I would bust my butt on the landing..... :o
\
This is very true if you use any of the bikes in your signature.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 06, 2008, 09:07:35 PM
Dude you're to old to be doing that crazy stuff!
Age is in your mind ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2008, 10:55:59 PM
Very sweet.
Thanks Mike. When you gonna make it up to the Motoplex?
that is bad to the bone. the look back is awesome....
Quote from: MP on September 07, 2008, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2008, 10:55:59 PM
Very sweet.
Thanks Mike. When you gonna make it up to the Motoplex?
Not sure, I'd like to check it out but I'm afraid I'd need a pistol on my side. ;D
Honestly, Everytime there is an event I already have plans. I'll make it sooner or later though.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 08:10:56 PM
Quote from: MP on September 07, 2008, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2008, 10:55:59 PM
Very sweet.
Thanks Mike. When you gonna make it up to the Motoplex?
Not sure, I'd like to check it out but I'm afraid I'd need a pistol on my side. ;D
Honestly, Everytime there is an event I already have plans. I'll make it sooner or later though.
no pistola needed. Once your there you will realize we aren't the bad guys that we are made out to be. You may actually have fun and make some new friends.
I was kidding. I've been around this site since the begining (almost). The majority of the people out there I already know.I've been on the majority of the group rides and ridden with most of the old timers to the site. I will make it out there some day.
he he ;D dreth got his wings back !!! dude i loved that new track the only problem is everything is super NARLY !!! maybe is just i'am getting old lol you look good bro !! :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: lawnman58 on September 08, 2008, 05:38:50 PM
he he ;D dreth got his wings back !!! dude i loved that new track the only problem is everything is super NARLY !!! maybe is just i'am getting old lol you look good bro !! :ThumbsUp.gif
It is a national caliber track. It was built for the big boys for everything is makeable with a little commitment ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 09:08:58 PM
I was kidding. I've been around this site since the begining (almost). The majority of the people out there I already know.I've been on the majority of the group rides and ridden with most of the old timers to the site. I will make it out there some day.
hey who you calling old timer. ;D
my son and i went to the ranch with ricky(big daddy) and i met mike and wheelie boy. good people. one of the best rides i ever had and will always remember. had multiple repeat invites from ricky but with 2 jobs its hard to find the time.
sorry for the hijack. that jump looks sick. would love to go up there sometime. gery
A guy on a 450 dirtbike just cleared the 125ft double at the Motoplex. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: MP on September 08, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: lawnman58 on September 08, 2008, 05:38:50 PM
he he ;D dreth got his wings back !!! dude i loved that new track the only problem is everything is super NARLY !!! maybe is just i'am getting old lol you look good bro !! :ThumbsUp.gif
It is a national caliber track. It was built for the big boys for everything is makeable with a little commitment ;)
a little? try full on commitment haha! that huge double in the back is siiiiiick. Their were a couple guys clearing it today. And the jump you did in this video is a lot more intimidating in person!
Dreth = Beast
He was acutally the person who introduced me to this site when I met him at the prarie a few years ago.
How bout a side by side look back? 8)
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 20, 2008, 09:28:28 PM
Dreth = Beast
He was acutally the person who introduced me to this site when I met him at the prarie a few years ago.
I remember that day very well ;)
Quote from: 450R_Matt on September 23, 2008, 12:07:19 AM
How bout a side by side look back? 8)
Im game if you are 8) its cooling off now so you need to try to make it to the November Feature weekend at the MOTOPLEX for the above for mentioned ;)