(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/l_295441275af9ae053b53b805782db1a7.jpg)
(http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/kawasakimojaverider/l_7c95bff8f4a5d90c0cccd6099557f50d.jpg)
johnny is one of my best friends he's a good kid please stop by he needs the support guys he's feeling kinda down thanks guys
Is there an address where donations can be sent?
im not sure what the address is but i can fined out in the morning thanks
I'm gonna donate at the bbq-even though I love BBQ I will just donate... I swear. gotta lose 10lbs before the Oct. Durhamtown trip-for my own good will. I believe that pic was taken at 5a-don't know the kid but that is definitely a good cause for sad news. KMJ-you are a great friend for posting this!
Mark
Quote from: apkkfx400 on September 06, 2008, 12:48:44 AM
I'm gonna donate at the bbq-even though I love BBQ I will just donate... I swear. gotta lose 10lbs before the Oct. Durhamtown trip-for my own good will. I believe that pic was taken at 5a-don't know the kid but that is definitely a good cause for sad news. KMJ-you are a great friend for posting this!
Mark
lol thanks mark anything helps and yep that pic was taken at 5a hope to see you there and sunday bring the trucks by guys the girls love washing trucks!!!
Is there a way to setup a paypal acct to help this young man and his family. Even though we all don't agree sometimes this is a topic we all seem to pull together on to always help.
this is a had to check the bbq times again bump.
im working on getting a paypal account set up ill have it ready in a few i hope anyway
<bump> carwash today
FFA too huh? Best of luck to him, we will say a prayer for him and see what else can be done.
a big thanks to all that came out and donated thanks alot i finally got the paypal worked out and its mathis2004@aol.com anything helps thank you guys so much he should be joining the atvflorida crew in a little while so watch out for him lol
Alright yall, lets come together and help this family out. We've done it many times before and we can still do it now ;) Every bit counts.
lets just not do a tacky list on who donated. but I agree, we should rally the troops.
no donations :dunno.gif