How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great.
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 02, 2005, 11:47:53 PM
How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great. You get what you pay for. You are not going to get a lot for that amount of money PM me if you need the kelly blue book web page
Here's Kelly Blue Books site and NADA site.
http://kbb.com/
click on motorcycle and enter your zip code
http://www.nadaguides.com/MCHome.aspx?LI=1-10-0-2111-3-103-26530&wSec=13&wPr=0&wPg=2003&
from here click on atv
The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.
When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.
My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!
Quote from: bigsteve on June 03, 2005, 05:50:24 AM
The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.
When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.
My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!
What was the first year they made the mojave?
i have an 02 250 ex that my dad might be selling for around 3000 i think send me a pm if you want more info.
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 03, 2005, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: bigsteve on June 03, 2005, 05:50:24 AM
The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.
When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.
My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!
What was the first year they made the mojave?
1987
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 02, 2005, 11:47:53 PM
How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great.
A buddy of mine has an 2001 Mojave w/ trailer for $2000 OBO.
Would he go 12000 with out the trailer?
I don't think so. At $2000 it's A pretty good price. I think the lowest he'll go is $1800. the trailer is 4'x6' so the trailer is kinda thrown in for free.
send a pic. where is he located?
I don't know how to send pics yet, but he lives in Sarasota. Off of DeSoto Rd. in DeSoto Lakes area.