For those that haven't noticed, Bones added a new moderator today. Welcome Frank (trx450r_racer)
Make us proud. ;D
YES! now i can go to the bar for happy hour.
I just walked in from there. 2:30, everything was slow so we hit Wwinghouse for a couple pitchers of Shock top and wings.
excellent! on my way out in ten minutes.
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.
Wait for me!
congrates trx450r racer did a pay raise come with that title global mod?? lol mrb has better vp than mc cain
Quote from: 4fittyr on September 05, 2008, 07:07:11 PM
congrates trx450r racer did a pay raise come with that title global mod?? lol mrb has better vp than mc cain
Thanks, actually it cost me my left pinkie.
Mod initiation?
I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D
God be with you ;D
Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 05, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.
Wait for me!
I gots some 450r parts... b:r
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?
I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D
God be with you ;D
Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D
I'm down ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on September 05, 2008, 07:59:30 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 05, 2008, 06:19:36 PM
Man I been here 10 minutes and everyone's bailing on me.
Wait for me!
I gots some 450r parts... b:r
Nice! We will talk later. Seeing your speachless right now. LOL Sorry had to do it.
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?
I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D
God be with you ;D
Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D
Thanks. I'm ready
Quote from: jrpro130 on September 05, 2008, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Mod initiation?
I think everyone needs to post helmetless pics in EVERY section & have the new guy find & delete them. Kinda like an easter egg hunt ;D
God be with you ;D
Seriously good luck,you seem fair & level headed. I'm confident you will be impartial. :D
I'm down ;)
You go boy!
I think Bones made a great choice.
....and here I thought I was going to see some motor work or something, ;).
Congrats and good luck trx450r_racer, may the force be with you ;D
Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 05, 2008, 11:25:49 PM
I think Bones made a great choice.
Thanks!
Quote from: 05greengriz on September 06, 2008, 06:18:42 AM
Congrats and good luck trx450r_racer, may the force be with you ;D
Thanks!
Quote from: ScooterB on September 06, 2008, 02:21:39 PM
Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????
Thanks! I do a thankless job for a living, so it won't bother me. I'm used to it. I sell wholesale auto parts. I deal only with mechanics, no retail. The retail usually is thankfull for the help you give them. The wholesale you get a pat on the back every once in a while, but you definitely hear complaints, weather they are about what you or someone else did.
a little hungover this morning ??? how you doin?
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 06, 2008, 06:26:52 PM
a little hungover this morning ??? how you doin?
Doin great!
Who me? Never! That stuff will kill ya!
congrats to you. you're a great choice
Not that it matters but, is he a FMR? :-*
Quote from: Keeter on September 08, 2008, 09:49:23 AM
Not that it matters but, is he a FMR? :-*
No, he wears a helmet!! :P ;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats Frank. Now, when we going to Croom?
Thanks.
You're a 2 wheeler guy now. JK LOL
I don't know but we need to go soon.
Quote from: ScooterB on September 06, 2008, 02:21:39 PM
Congrads Frank...........i think...............is being a Mod a privelage or a curse????
yes :)
lol I was thinking November or December> Hey atleast I still have a 450R
Be nice...... Frank youre a good person and you will make a great Mod for this site......Congrate ;D
Quote from: KD 428 on September 08, 2008, 07:18:54 PM
lol I was thinking November or December> Hey atleast I still have a 450R
Let me know when you can go and I will see if I can get some tiome off of work.
Quote from: big-daddy on September 08, 2008, 07:32:46 PM
Be nice...... Frank youre a good person and you will make a great Mod for this site......Congrate ;D
I'm always nice. ;D ;)
Thanks Ricky