http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,417122,00.html
Good, story justice done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
I'm not sure what I would have done but I'm sure I would have wrestled. (I'm 2 from black in karate)
But I don't think I would have shot him.
keep em locked and loaded. if someone comes in my home uninvited, someones going to the hospital.
Better yet, The morgue
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 05, 2008, 09:48:32 PM
Better yet, The morgue
10-4 on that Dead men tell NO tales
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 05, 2008, 09:48:32 PM
Better yet, The morgue
10-4 on that Dead men tell NO tales
Exactly,
Officer: What happened here folks
Folks: We're not real sure, Ask the dead guy.
Quote from: MudPuppy on September 05, 2008, 09:28:02 PM
I'm not sure what I would have done but I'm sure I would have wrestled. (I'm 2 from black in karate)
But I don't think I would have shot him.
not to spoil your fun but i'll put my money on an intruder w/ a gun over a black green or tiedie belt in karate it only works on walker texas ranger lol
Quote from: bushwacker on September 05, 2008, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 05, 2008, 09:48:32 PM
Better yet, The morgue
10-4 on that Dead men tell NO tales
Yea they tell you when you get a concelled weapons permit........
Don't take out your gun unless you intend to use it.
Don't use it unless you intend to kill.
A one sided story is the best kind.
Yes, I was told to make sure there's only one side to the story.
Good riddance! But, why isn't the surviving intruder being charged with the death of his butt buddy?
I like the title of your thread Teaxas Man???? I saw the piece on Fox...the wife was the one with the balls...she stopped the inturders and she grabbed the gun and turned it around on the guy awesome!! Then the hubby got a gun from the ground a shot them... ;D