OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLE ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
OCTOBER 14, 2008
COOPERATIVE EXTENSION OFFICE, 1702 HWY. 17 SOUTH, BARTOW, FLORIDA 33831
1:00 p.m. Welcome and Introductions Wayne Briske
1:05 p.m. Approval of the Minutes Wayne Briske
1:15 p.m. Titling Update Stan Kirkland
1:25 p.m. Statewide OHV Public Lands Update John Waldron
2:00 p.m. Subcommittee Reports Wayne Briske
• Legislation John Waldron
• Public Information/Safety Training Tami Leonard
• Grant Information Tami Leonard
• UTV's Tami Leonard
• Liability Insurance/Private land owners Marsha Connell
2:45 p.m. Break
3:00 p.m. OHV Trust Fund
3:10 p.m. Polk County Leisure Service Don Wilson
3:40 p.m. Old Business / New Business Tami Leonard
4:00 p.m. Public Comments Wayne Briske
4:55 p.m. Schedule Next Meeting (January, Miami) Wayne Briske
5:00 p.m. Meeting Adjourned
Thxs Teddy, i will try my best to attend....
Same here. Thank you.
I will be there.
I would love to go so if anyone is going from Miami lets carpool PLEASE!!!!!!! ScooterB if I could go with you let me know pm me PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
I would love to go please let me know if someone is going from Miami so we can car pool PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Ill be leaving from North Port..I-75 mm 192 i should have room for 2 or 3
PM me for a cell #