Has anybody else heard this.
This would be great news if true.
Another great track to practice and race at!
jt
I also heard about this from a very good source.
Yes, they are reopening. I will be posting our new MX schedule sometime today. We have 2 dates at their track.
What I was told the track will be 40' all the way aroud. New design and longer.
how far is this track from miami, can we get some directions
If it is in the same place it is off S.R. 70 east of Okeechobee
thanks indianjoe i will look it up on flashearth.com or google earth
indianjoe can you give me a little more detail so I can find it? did you mean okechobee rd or lake okeechobee help me out if possible?
LOL! S.R. 70 goes right through Okeechobee, the town.
It is a 1.5 mile track and like Brett said, 40 ft wide. They are using all of the old track area and all the stock car track area as well.
Also, they will be reopening the woods loop as well. ;D
Very Cool ... whos is going to be running it ? Dean
Yes Dean in running it.
Did this MX park reopen? Is there a place where I can see the practice and race schedule?
Thanks
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE TRACK IS OPEN FOR PRACTICE OR HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER?
Their first practice date will be the first weekend in November. The weekend before the SSQSA race there.
You can go to www.flmx.com to get Deans phone number.
This is SICK!! Used to love that place. Are they going to have the stock car track as well? My dad and I used to love watching the stock car races infront of us and the mx practice behind us.
They are redesigning the track. The flat track property is part of the MX track now.
I was there on Sunday October 19th to see what's up first hand and there is equipment on site and a lot of work apprears to be done regarding construction of a new track. It looks to be big and takes up all the old track location plus seems to extend to where the car track looks to be.
Does anyone know of a website which one can go to for referencing the exact opening date?
thanks.
As of now Dean has told me that they will be using the www.flmx.com site and phone number. But very soon will have a track number and their own website.
Im so pumped about this!