There's a new atv & side by side park opening up and hosting different events in north central Florida! The first event is Sept 13th & 14th. If you're in the area, check out http://www.mudmuckers.com (http://"http://www.mudmuckers.com")!
links not working ???
www.mudmuckers.com
is there a physical address so I can zoom out and see how far it is?
The physical address is CR 90 E, Bunnell, FL 32110. It's approx 1.7 miles from CR 305. Where are you coming from??
Quote from: bunnellgirl on September 02, 2008, 11:09:26 PM
The physical address is CR 90 E, Bunnell, FL 32110. It's approx 1.7 miles from CR 305. Where are you coming from??
broward county, pretty much turnpike south
We're about a half hour north of Daytona Beach, just off I-95. Should be about 4 hour drive depending on where you are in Broward. It takes us about 4 hours to make it to our family in Miami Lakes. We take the turnpike south from Ft. Pierce. Makes life peaceful! 8)
Will this park be open 7 days? I prefer to ride during the week to avoid the weekend crowds
Hi Gmiller!
No, this is only open on special events. Sept will be our only event this year and we'll be starting back up after hunting season. I think a weekly park would be great, as we ride every weekend in our own hunting camp but it's just not feasable for this property at this time.
owned by the same people as the other mud hole in bunnell? its pretty close to it too!!!
No, this isn't owned by the Johnstons who run Boggin' in Bunnell. This is another tract of land about five or six miles from there.
seems like all the atvs parks are all 3-5 hours away from me
is the whole acreage open for riding or parts of it? That is a good amount of land, makes it worth the trip.
Oh my gosh! I am so bad for not updating this forum!! Forgive me please!
The ride had to be postponed due to the amount of water actually over the trails. I know, I know, water makes it fun but we've been (or tried to go through) all the trails and decided it was too dangerous.
Trust me, there will be plenty of water and mud for all.
Our new date is Oct 25-26.
Renmus, The trails go through the whole acreage. :)