where do all of you that race get your plate backgrounds for quads? and do you get them and numbers seperate or do they come printed?
i think its bmroffroad.com that has some cool ones, but i get mine at bms and simple numbers and letters, not worth it to me since they end up getting shredded in the first couple rounds not to mention if you roll it.
I dont know how the dude above rides, but I bought quality ones from a company that I cant find their website for them anymore. It was worth the $150 for my three plates with my number and name on the front.
I have RidePG on my KTM and I love them. These might be a bit more than you want to pay, but here is the link to the Honda backgrounds: http://www.powersportgrafx.com/store/index.php?page=detail.367
Attack GRaphics are cheap and good quality. There from RockyMountain
we got ours at BRM good luck
http://www.brmoffroad.com/
brm offroad is amazing
Goforitgraphics.com
What's this FF+J racing????????
Quote from: miker on October 13, 2008, 07:05:58 PM
What's this FF+J racing????????
Fred Frank and Joe Racing.
They're three guys on Honda 450r's that are
maybe the most helpful, friendly, & knowledgable people you'll ever meet.
They're from Lox but they even help me& my friends' out near Miami.
They're incredible =]
Quote from: miker on October 13, 2008, 07:05:58 PM
What's this FF+J racing????????
That would be me
Frank, (Turboderf)
Fred and (FsterThanMyDad92)
Joe. FsterThanMyDad92 is Turboderfs son. We started racing together in 2002.
brm offroad
(http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/100_0617.jpg)
(http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa231/2003YELLOWRR/100_0618.jpg)