:-[ its sad...the Hybrid is going byby...to a new home....will post pics of the new ride... :o
All those headaches and your selling it?? Wow... hope it has a good new home, lol.
so whats the new ride. ;D
Quote from: raptor350 on June 02, 2005, 10:20:41 PM
so whats the new ride. ;D
Top Secret till I have it in my hand's....
im pretty sure i no wut it is gonna be ;)
I wish I had money to get a quad. Now all I have is a dirt bike :(
Whats wrong w/ dirtbikes? I guess its a personal preference.
I should have it with in the next week or so....its comming from the other side of the US....
Don't tell me you got a KTM set up . :o
Paul im tellin you man dont get that Vinson 500.
Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on June 03, 2005, 09:54:58 AM
Paul im tellin you man dont get that Vinson 500.
Whats wrong with the Vinson? lol
Quote from: TampaBoy813 on June 02, 2005, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: raptor350 on June 02, 2005, 10:20:41 PM
so whats the new ride. ;D
Top Secret till I have it in my hand's....
63 Pinto, sparks pipe, uni filter, roll design pegs, walsh a-arms and swing arm, axis long travel shocks, tag 2 bars, billet hubs, hyper rims, port work, cam, piston, and a cow bumper :o come on already! what is it?
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 12:27:53 PM
Quote from: TampaBoy813 on June 02, 2005, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: raptor350 on June 02, 2005, 10:20:41 PM
so whats the new ride. ;D
Top Secret till I have it in my hand's....
63 Pinto, sparks pipe, uni filter, roll design pegs, walsh a-arms and swing arm, axis long travel shocks, tag 2 bars, billet hubs, hyper rims, port work, cam, piston, and a cow bumper :o come on already! what is it?
I told you......Vinson 500
other side of the u.s. yeah i know what it is. its that turbo ds650 in the video. they did say it was for sale.
come on just a hint???
Quote from: flblaster04 on June 03, 2005, 02:14:23 PM
come on just a hint???
heres a peek....
(http://img200.echo.cx/img200/8245/crf45066rs.jpg)
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 12:27:53 PM
Quote from: TampaBoy813 on June 02, 2005, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: raptor350 on June 02, 2005, 10:20:41 PM
so whats the new ride. ;D
Top Secret till I have it in my hand's....
63 Pinto, sparks pipe, uni filter, roll design pegs, walsh a-arms and swing arm, axis long travel shocks, tag 2 bars, billet hubs, hyper rims, port work, cam, piston, and a cow bumper :o come on already! what is it?
And a top of the line RUBBER CRANK. lol ;)
Quote from: Nightbreed on June 04, 2005, 01:52:09 AM
Quote from: dreth on June 03, 2005, 12:27:53 PM
Quote from: TampaBoy813 on June 02, 2005, 11:13:46 PM
Quote from: raptor350 on June 02, 2005, 10:20:41 PM
so whats the new ride. ;D
Top Secret till I have it in my hand's....
63 Pinto, sparks pipe, uni filter, roll design pegs, walsh a-arms and swing arm, axis long travel shocks, tag 2 bars, billet hubs, hyper rims, port work, cam, piston, and a cow bumper :o come on already! what is it?
And a top of the line RUBBER CRANK. lol ;)
with my Luck it might have one....lol
Looks like an aftermarket 250R chassis with a CRF450 motor maybe???
GonZo! :'(
(http://img32.echo.cx/img32/9152/10002198yn.jpg)