ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: cjcracing on August 30, 2008, 01:54:44 PM

Title: Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????
Post by: cjcracing on August 30, 2008, 01:54:44 PM
Is it happening tomorrow? I know we have had a lot of rain-- We were just trying to make plans.
Thanks
Tonya
Title: Re: Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????
Post by: Fast66071 on August 31, 2008, 02:23:21 AM
No practice tomorrow. We're working on the track. 
Title: Re: Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????
Post by: cjcracing on August 31, 2008, 03:07:35 AM
Thank you for the heads up !!! BUT :'( I have a new bike to try out and we fixed the elsinore from my incident last practice day.
Well maybe next weekend!
Title: Re: Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????
Post by: stgsali on August 31, 2008, 01:28:15 PM
Hopefully, Gustav won't be like Fay and settle in and barely move. As of right now, it looks to be heading for New Orleans or the general vicinity. Just a little rain to make the track sweet to race on.
Title: Re: Practice Tomorrow Aug 30 ??????
Post by: cjcracing on September 01, 2008, 12:28:09 AM
Well I hope to race next weekend -- There is supposed to be another woman coming with a 200 sooooo we'll see.  I hope so!!