Macain picked Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska for his Vice President. 44 years old, NRA member, mother of 5, Pro Life, her son is on his way to Iraq, good looking, smart, excellant history in politics, says no to big oil.
He hit a home run on this pick. Lets see what the liberal dems Have to say about her.
Joe Biden dropped out of the 1988 Presidential race because he got caught plagerising his speech. Also his son is a huge lobbyist and makes 10's of millions of dollars lobbying for special interests some of which his Dad is affiliated with. Good luck with thta pick.
;D http://palinforamerica.com/ great choice
Quote from: big-daddy on August 29, 2008, 11:51:30 AM
;D http://palinforamerica.com/ great choice
+1!!! the Obamanation is screwed....
awesome, we need NRA lifers in there.
A true conservative should stay home and take care of her 5 kids, I would think. ;)
More along the lines of a Leiberman. And, she won't just wing an attorney when that cougar goes hunting, like Cheney did! Spank Me! Did you notice how many times McSame looked at her butt during her fertilizing speech?
Quote from: big-daddy on August 29, 2008, 11:51:30 AM
;D http://palinforamerica.com/ great choice
Hey thanks... Was a little worried today when I read that at work, really never heard of her before... But I did get to hear her speak during lunch, and I must say, I was impressed! And I truly appreciate the addtional information provided here.... So looking good.... And Thanks to you to Vforce ;) for keeping us up to date....