http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n433/extremeforce1/ATV . and check out atvsgonewildonline.com
You should teach your child to wear a helmet.
(http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n433/extremeforce1/ATV/IMG_0994.jpg)
Thats what I'm talking about
Hey, I got a bunch of pictures of you going deep at C&R...you want me to email them to you? They are on my photobucket if you want them...
my daughter wears a helmet while raceing but if she's just cruiseing around i dont make her wear one.and thats our choice.jrpro i would love to see some of those pictures
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240094.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240095.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240096.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240097.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240098.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240099.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240100.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240101.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240102.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240103.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240104.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240105.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240106.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240107.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240108.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240109.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240110.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240111.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240112.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240113.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240114.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240115.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240116.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240117.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240118.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240119.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240120.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240121.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240122.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240123.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240124.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240125.jpg)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/2008_0524%20C%20and%20R%20Memorial%20Day/P5240126.jpg)
ok those are the best pictures ive ever seen of me playing.wow thank you for showing me them jpro130. its funny i went in that hole thinking i was just going to clean up then when i got in there it was so cool i didnt want to get out. so i just started playing.the sides of that hole were not that bad but the middle got pretty deep.i lost it a few time the bike wanted to turn over.i think i need to run the 29.5X10s in front instead of the 29.5x12s so the front will stay under.that was the problem i was haveing there i couldnt keep the front down.thanks again man i injoyed them very much.
Yea that hole was fun, I got about halfway, lost my seat and went off to the side...filled the waders up pretty good. I got some 10's if you wanna give up those 12's, I'd even throw up cash because mine are a little worn from the rocky bottom of the lake...
Nice pics. I sure need to ride!!!!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 25, 2008, 06:42:53 PM
You should teach your child to wear a helmet.
Unfortunately, some people won't get it until its to late.
i'm not one for starting trouble...but his daughter wore a helmet the entire time racing.
Putting around int he mud hole, I dont' know a single soul who wears a helmet.
Quote from: jrpro130 on August 27, 2008, 10:28:14 AM
i'm not one for starting trouble...but his daughter wore a helmet the entire time racing.
Putting around int he mud hole, I dont' know a single soul who wears a helmet.
Sometimes accidents happen when you least expect them, There's been many killed just putting around. Paramedic on duty at the gatorback national had her utility ATV flip over on her and crushed her skull, she would have lived with a helmet. All I'm saying is be careful, we don't need anymore black eyes for the sport. ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on August 27, 2008, 11:43:18 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on August 27, 2008, 10:28:14 AM
i'm not one for starting trouble...but his daughter wore a helmet the entire time racing.
Putting around int he mud hole, I dont' know a single soul who wears a helmet.
Sometimes accidents happen when you least expect them, There's been many killed just putting around. Paramedic on duty at the gatorback national had her utility ATV flip over on her and crushed her skull, she would have lived with a helmet. All I'm saying is be careful, we don't need anymore black eyes for the sport. ;)
I completely understand, but the fact of the matter is that no one *wants* to wear a helmet in a mudhole. I myself am a paramedic and I see the worst of it...but I still don't wear a helmet, unless racing. Call me stupid...but I can't bear to wear one. And I have had my fair share of injuries
you also need a life vest and try an keep the wake down lol
You guys take the worst part of XC (stuck in the mud) and do it for fun! Its just crazy to me lol.
helmet laws s*** i hate and never eve ever wear one unless i have too. i have a 2wd that runs pretty good and never wear one on that and i ride it drunk too lol lol so who wants to pick on me? :-*
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 27, 2008, 05:35:04 PM
helmet laws s*** i hate and never eve ever wear one unless i have too. i have a 2wd that runs pretty good and never wear one on that and i ride it drunk too lol lol so who wants to pick on me? :-*
no need, i'm sure you'll be dead before any of us can tell you how dumb you are. Must not have a damn thing to live for, thats sad.
dont put salt in my game i show u whats good ill ride better thn you
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 27, 2008, 06:44:03 PM
dont put salt in my game i show u whats good ill ride better thn you
haha OH i'll put salt in your game alright.
and you could NEVERRRRR out ride me. not in the mud, not on the track. O0
in the woods, i put you in a tree with your no helmet wearin ass. <bump>
ok so before this gets out of hand i would like to say something. i agree with you about wearing a helmet.and theres no excuse for not wearing one.but thats our choice and to be called stupid for not wearing one is uncalled for.the reason i get along with allmost everyone i meet is cause of one thing i live by. and thats live and let live.i dont see myself as better than anyone.nor do i preech to anyone.i injoy comeing to this site cause i found everyone here has one thing in common.we love the sport.so ill promise to be as carefull as i can be without a helmet.and lets just get along. and if i see ya stuck or broke down ill help ya cause thats how i am even without a helmet ;) pe@ce brothers
lol yea them 2wd always get stuck ill even pull hem out cant be that mean that must be a kid on the other end because he as no clue what h is saying poeple on here have seen me ride and no what kinda person i am i say i stink at ride ing and should no own a bike its just hard for people to belive when i got my papers that say i am good at ridding quads and bmx and mtb racing but its all good lets all crack open beer and ride all weekend long for the holiday and if u wanna race we will but make sure daddy brought the check book extremforce can tell you bout the orange dragon he seen it first hand how quick and how good control i got
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 27, 2008, 08:22:24 PM
lol yea them 2wd always get stuck ill even pull hem out cant be that mean that must be a kid on the other end because he as no clue what h is saying poeple on here have seen me ride and no what kinda person i am i say i stink at ride ing and should no own a bike its just hard for people to belive when i got my papers that say i am good at ridding quads and bmx and mtb racing but its all good lets all crack open beer and ride all weekend long for the holiday and if u wanna race we will but make sure daddy brought the check book extremforce can tell you bout the orange dragon he seen it first hand how quick and how good control i got
This must be you and your literature teacher.
Lets all just have a good time :) The choices that we make are our own and we have to live (or die) with them...
trx and gear head must be voting for obama thats there prob lol jrpro u the best but guys dont worry i got a helmet for l cross thiss weekend its a football one that hols beer can on it lololololololololol
Quote from: 4x4Matt on August 28, 2008, 09:57:11 AM
trx and gear head must be voting for obama thats there prob lol jrpro u the best but guys don't worry i got a helmet for l cross thiss weekend its a football one that hols beer can on it lololololololololol
HAHAHAHAHAH I will make sure to get some pics of that, you better not be jerking my chain boy! I better see a beer in your hand (or helmet) from the time I get there until the time you leave...
Hey everyone has valid points, WE SHOULD be wearing helmets. But accidents happen, and I understand the inherent risks associated with it. We more or less need a life vest and buoys or something, my worst fear is being trapped underwater with the ATV under me...but a helmet won't save me then!
jrpro ill be drunk before u get there and way after you leave
now my name is matt and i aprove this message
vote for me
Hell, I'll even ride with you Matt. I'll be the old guy on the black Eiger with 27s all around and a beer in my hand. I might even buy you one (a beer that is). See you this weekend.
broker i ride and eiger too its green with cut fenders on tractor tires and 14 inch rims you cant miss me lol it smokes alot lol