ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Anoriginal on August 25, 2008, 03:39:37 PM

Title: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: Anoriginal on August 25, 2008, 03:39:37 PM
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=744511

Enjoy. I know I sure did. I am still laughing.   :D
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on August 25, 2008, 03:48:15 PM
That's hilarious!!

:Fp rolback1
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: Keeter on August 25, 2008, 03:52:21 PM
Looks like the Borg.
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: shogun323 on August 25, 2008, 03:55:53 PM
That made my diay!!
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: Slo Poke on August 25, 2008, 04:18:25 PM
thats one of the funniest things ive ever seen... :D
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: MudPuppy on August 25, 2008, 05:45:04 PM
That was the best thing all day... :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 25, 2008, 05:53:27 PM
Its the new blingage!
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: cheropride on August 25, 2008, 06:39:43 PM
Dang are you sure that kid ain't from my neighborhodd... ;)

That was honestly priceless....  And just to think, he will get busted sooner or later, it's on the internet....  Too funny....
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: jrpro130 on August 25, 2008, 06:59:57 PM
Yet another fine member of the neighborhood!
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: NYRAPTOR on August 25, 2008, 07:00:52 PM
that was classic!!!
Title: Re: The Truth is Always Funnier Than Fiction
Post by: JackL on August 25, 2008, 07:38:20 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 25, 2008, 03:39:37 PM
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=744511

Enjoy. I know I sure did. I am still laughing.   :D


You always find the best stuff!! LMGDFAO!!!!!