So where are the updated pictures of the TT Track? Inquiring minds NEED TO KNOW :D
It's kind of a mess from that minor rain event we just had ???. Plus, it's all cut up for drainage and pipe installation.
Don't worry you'll be able to wear that cute butterfly helmet soon enough.
You will have a great view of my rear too! I will wear a butterfly IN my azz that way I canget that special "tickle". Gives me that something extra out there rolback1
Now that would be a "kodak" moment. Brady flying..coming out of turn 4 sideways......left front tire off the ground.....waving a "Pink" butterfly net..........trying to catch....one dam "Fast" butterfly!!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: WJDTRI on August 24, 2008, 06:11:54 PM
Now that would be a "kodak" moment. Brady flying..coming out of turn 4 sideways......left front tire off the ground.....waving a "Pink" butterfly net..........trying to catch....one dam "Fast" butterfly!!!!!!! ;D
catch me if you can ;D
Quote from: jayman on August 24, 2008, 12:41:06 PM
You will have a great view of my rear too! I will wear a butterfly IN my azz that way I canget that special "tickle". Gives me that something extra out there rolback1
WOW. Kind of "way too much information"..... ???
Additionally, per the Thunderbowl rulebook- no sex type toys allowed while on the track. You'll have to wait until you're done racing for that sort of thing.
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER :M
If you two are trying to hook up I don't think this is the right website ;)
Quote from: yfz122 on August 25, 2008, 01:51:38 AM
If you two are trying to hook up I don't think this is the right website ;)
Dont be jealous now, I heard this is the site you got the hook up on also :R
Quote from: jayman on August 25, 2008, 01:17:06 AM
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER :M
I only modified it to remove some of the more graphic details. ;)
You can call me queer, but I don't have the pink butterfly helmet.....
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2008, 02:11:54 AM
Quote from: jayman on August 25, 2008, 01:17:06 AM
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER :M
I only modified it to remove some of the more graphic details. ;)
You can call me queer, but I don't have the pink butterfly helmet.....
Thats right my language was pretty bad ???
No my helmet is blue with skulls the WIFE's has butterflies :P
Both by the way are for sale, you can view them in the classified section under misc for sale, then topic "Shoei Helmets"
thanks for the free advertising :D
I picked up a pink butterfly net for Brady today at a garage sale. Has two big white Daisys on it too. Might have to get a couple of white Daisy stickers for the quad so it will match!! being color coordinated is important
Ward, I hope you don't get a black flag or jumped starts! I'm not saying that would happen but he is in control of the proceedings! ;D
yea....I saw how that has its privileges. He jumped the start a couple of races ago and they let him sneak back up to the front line :)
its all good though!!
Technically, he didn't jump. The Banshee jumped first and he left off of the Banshee. That's why he didn't get called for it. If you remember he voluntarily went back to the back row for the re-start and on the second re-start they called him back up on the line. He gets no special treatment from us on race day. When he's on the track he's just another racer. Teddy and I will bust his azz if he gets out of line. >:D
The butterflies and daisies are a good idea. They'll go great with those gay plaid pants he's been wearing.
[quote author=Fast66071 link=topic=35216.msg409072#msg409072 date=1219970673
The butterflies and daisies are a good idea. They'll go great with those gay plaid pants he's been wearing.
[/quote]
a-men! :lecture.gif
pffft..... haters......
I'm not saying anything hateful, but the TLD's ensemble does look a little "girlie man" for a contractor. Not saying you are, just making an observation. Plaid does kind of go with tourists too! ;D
girlie man that's funny. I've been wondering if he had a little sugar in his tank ;D
So Brady
Any pictures of the track now that the clay is laid?