I know everyone here rides which is great, but we also contribute to global warming and ozone depletion. to help combat this dire situation, I am establishing a company through which you can purchase carbon credits to help offset your larger than average carbon footprint. upon receiving these funds I will invest the money in renewable resource research, tree planting, and other green ventures to make our world a better place
Just send your contributions to Imgoingtogetrichjustlikealgoresellingfearandredemptiontostupidpeople@ripoff.com
I'll also be willing to speak at conventions for the nominal fee of $100,000 per hour presentation.
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Carbon credits are a joke.
Thew worst enemy of the ozone is cow farts.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 25, 2008, 08:48:03 PM
Thew worst enemy of the ozone is cow farts.
sad part about that joke is its true, cow farts are supposed to be a huge cause of global warming... how do so many people believe in this crap? lol