This was emailed to me and it's much to funny not to share.
(http://i38.tinypic.com/2pquoo4.jpg)
<---Is bowing...dayum do I feel like saying that sometimes!!
just dayum rolback1 <sofa peeky>
Thats awsome
amazing....hilarious....incredible
LOL
Thats off the chain!
hahah read that before but it's still HILARIOUS!
I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same. :H
Quote from: Keeter on August 22, 2008, 04:01:57 PM
I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same. :H
rolback1 LOL
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?
shrimping? nahhh i dont eat shrimp
thats great! You couldn't re-word that to make it any funnier.
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?
Not as good as frosted cinnamon rings.
As a wife, OMG I would kill someone, I think I really would.... Funny as it was, but just to think of the woman (I am so sure - exwife), I would kill him... That was just WRONG..... :o
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?
You dont know how bad I needed this laugh today!!!
LMAO!!!!! rolback1
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
What about cinnamon rings covered in yogurt?
Then it would be a cinnamon roll silly.
Wow lmao.
lol thats messed up!!! 2:L
Quote from: Keeter on August 22, 2008, 04:01:57 PM
I will never look at yogurt or cinnamon rings the same. :H
ROFL! is that really something someone wrote as a divorce letter or did someone write it just to make a hilarious letter?
I love it!