Hey Brady
Hope all has been well. SDTA website shows Sept 20th as the "Final Race". Is this the last race of the season. Last race of the points series? Please clarify
THANKS
Ward
Ward,
Are you to bring that smoker with you for the end of season cookout?
Richard
Quote from: WJDTRI on August 21, 2008, 09:59:57 PM
Hey Brady
Hope all has been well. SDTA website shows Sept 20th as the "Final Race". Is this the last race of the season. Last race of the points series? Please clarify
THANKS
Ward
Your assumptions are correct! ;D
hhmmmmm........still confused......
Is Sept 20th the last race of season? or
Is Sept 20th the last race of the points series?
or....both?.......or neither?
Hey Ward, I spoke to Dave earlier this wk and he has been busier than a one legged bandit in a a$$ kicking contest, I don't think he actually read the question completely but I did ask him about this and of course as expected this is the last race of the summer series and I'm sure Brady will be releasing the schedule for the fall/winter series real soon.
O.K. B.W. get cracking on the new series schedule so we can make sure our wives are not making vacation plans during the scheduled races.
S.M.
Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on August 23, 2008, 02:35:34 PM
Hey Ward, I spoke to Dave earlier this wk and he has been busier than a one legged bandit in a a$$ kicking contest, I don't think he actually read the question completely but I did ask him about this and of course as expected this is the last race of the summer series and I'm sure Brady will be releasing the schedule for the fall/winter series real soon.
O.K. B.W. get cracking on the new series schedule so we can make sure our wives are not making vacation plans during the scheduled races.
S.M.
Yes, it's true Dave has been really busy. When I spoke to him he was getting ready for some sort of parade in Key West? He sent me this picture of himself at last years Parade. Not sure why he's painted himself gold or what it's all about? My guess would be some sort of Yamaha owners convention?....
(http://photo.net/philip-greenspun/photos/pcd0155/gay-parade-32.4.jpg)
I'm working on the new schedule now.
Does Dave's wife or girlfriend support his extracurricular activities? Plus, I thought gold was the other color for Kawasaki riders.
S.M.
[/quote]
Yes, it's true Dave has been really busy. When I spoke to him he was getting ready for some sort of parade in Key West? He sent me this picture of himself at last years Parade. Not sure why he's painted himself gold or what it's all about? My guess would be some sort of Yamaha owners convention?....
I'm working on the new schedule now.
[/quote]
My guess would be some sort of Yamaha owners convention?....
OH C'MON, LEAVE YAMAHA OUT OF IT!
I just want to know where Dave got those cool "old school" dirt track boots?? Just like a old cowboy too....never take the boots off for anything!!