they have new songs on their myspace. they're freakin great, they brought back solos!
just to give you a heads up..idk if im the only fan on here lol
You ain't the only one. I haven't heard anything new yet, but I heard it was close to the old sound. I really love old school hard core.
I heard a new song on the radio today, good stuff.
Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2008, 05:23:43 PM
You ain't the only one. I haven't heard anything new yet, but I heard it was close to the old sound. I really love old school hard core.
yeah man, their myspace has like 3 of their new songs
Honestly I only liked The Day that never comes. And even then only like the first minute of that song. Their old material was so much better.
metallica hasn't been the same since Cliff Burton got killed.if they went back to that speed thrash metal that would be awsome.The saint anger album sucked I still can't believe a band like metallica would put out garbage like that.
I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM
I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.
lol i wanted to quote all you guys but decided against it :p
yeah! this aint the old stuff, but its so much better than that st. anger crap.
and they sucked after 84? i have to disagree with ya there. they declined after 88 lol. cause they made ...And Justice in '88, which was a solid album.
they also made Master of Puppets in 86 which was one of their best. so idk about that statement lol
Quote from: k.p. on August 21, 2008, 09:25:49 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM
I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.
lol i wanted to quote all you guys but decided against it :p
yeah! this aint the old stuff, but its so much better than that st. anger crap.
and they sucked after 84? i have to disagree with ya there. they declined after 88 lol. cause they made ...And Justice in '88, which was a solid album.
they also made Master of Puppets in 86 which was one of their best. so idk about that statement lol
you act like you know anything about music
I honestly like all metallica, accept for st anger. that album was like a totally different band, just awful. this new stuff sounds good to me, but still not like it used to be. but when its coming from a band like metallica you expect a higher level of music, that makes it seem worse because it doesn't quite compare to the old stuff.
I also saw them in 84 at the Miami Orange Bowl for the first Monsters of Rock tour. I was in awe. All the timing changes and the crunch was so much different than I had ever heard.
All the music was good except St. Anger. That was a jokeX10 They must really be embarrassed. Well, embarrassed all the way to the bank.
My friends and I played all their songs. I played the guitar and plugged into my friends huge Mesa Boogie w/rectifier head and a huge PA system. We would JAM or at least we thought we were! LOL!!
LOL!! I just listened to the stuff on the myspace. I had to laugh listening to James Hetfield sing in that Bleeding me. Now Master of Puppets is on!! >:D >:D >:D
I use to BMX freestyle and used Master of Puppets for my routine music. The newer stuff just seemed lighter to me. But, I also listened to some pretty crazy music.
I heard New Kids on the Block are getting back together too. They kick ass!! :Y
Come on! They are as old as dust!
The new Slip Knot CD comes out this Tuesday. Now your talkin!
I don't believe it gets any better than the original "Kill 'em all" album..
Quote from: BCConviber on August 22, 2008, 11:18:16 AM
I don't believe it gets any better than the original "Kill 'em all" album..
I'll second that.
the new whitesnake song sounds pretty good its harder not that lovey dovey crap they were playin.also the new dokken sounds pretty good.
Haven't heard the new stuff yet, but I is a fan!! :Y
sweet i love metallica im going to check out there new songs right now
I think this album will be heavy. I hope its like ride the lightening and master of puppets.