Does anyone know any websites that wont be blocked by a school firewall that will get me past it? I know about proxies, but my school blocks anything that says proxy on it. Teacher said if i could find a way to get past it that we were allowed to listen to music.
How about www.sirius.com ? You need an account to listen.
My girlfriend has a webpage that she created to listen to music at school.
www.Nathanavenue.com
Navigate it a bit to find the music, but I've used it since last year, and its not blocked.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 21, 2008, 09:06:35 PM
My girlfriend has a webpage that she created to listen to music at school.
www.Nathanavenue.com
Navigate it a bit to find the music, but I've used it since last year, and its not blocked.
Thanks man. I know one way someone told me but its actually illegal and I dont want to get into trouble. I will try your site.
skool.tchubb.co.uk then click on web proxy ;)
If you can't defeat your schools proxy without advice from here you need to be paying more attention at school and be forgetting about .mp3's. ;)
If you're caught, they paddle you!
try listening to a radio station's website using there listen live feature, of put the music you listen to on a flash drive from home and just listen to it at school on there computers! thats the way i did it atleast, and if you search radio locator on google (i think) it will come up to a site and let you see all the radio stations and their website that offer the listen live feature, just an idea that kept me busy last year
Quote from: JackL on August 22, 2008, 06:10:57 AM
If you can't defeat your schools proxy without advice from here you need to be paying more attention at school and be forgetting about .mp3's. ;)
:Clap.gif
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 01:08:28 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 22, 2008, 06:10:57 AM
If you can't defeat your schools proxy without advice from here you need to be paying more attention at school and be forgetting about .mp3's. ;)
:Clap.gif
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: dj_pizzim on August 22, 2008, 01:11:02 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 22, 2008, 01:08:28 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 22, 2008, 06:10:57 AM
If you can't defeat your schools proxy without advice from here you need to be paying more attention at school and be forgetting about .mp3's. ;)
:Clap.gif
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Hey now...Trust me I pay attention I have a 3.6 GPA and trying to get a 4.0. And I decided to just put it on a flash drive from home, its much easier.
wow never really had an interest in music during, but video. hell... my computer teacher hated it when i would have the volume all the way up (by accident) and hearing a loud mud truck roaring through a mudhole while evryone screaming GIT R DUN, plus i was like the only white boy in that class, but i graduated, and hell i spent more days fishing during school then i did actually attending school and i graduated, plus never studied for a test and very rarely did home work ( and always forgot the beginning of the yr sylibus that the teachers sent home)
Lmao at least you graduated.
Quote from: Keeter on August 25, 2008, 12:28:18 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 22, 2008, 10:40:55 AM
If you're caught, they paddle you!
rolback1 rolback1
Ok the proxies wont work. I need a proxy that on the entire site says nothing about proxies. The school district blocks any search where you use the word proxy. If the word proxy is on the site, it will be blocked.