Ok, Here is the latest flyer incarnation. Maybe I won't get called for jumping the start now. Or, black flagged for a rules violation or mechanical issue! ;D
Here is that pic of Kurt for ya Ward. I've got some others of different people that I will try and have printed to bring to the race Saturday.
Anyone that wants a picture of themselves, stop by the 119 bike pit and we will see if I have one of you.
As for the new flyer, I'll send it to the usual culprits.
Richard
Cant wait until we see the flyer for TT Racing ;D
You can use this pic for the flyer though
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_0900.jpg)
or this one :o
(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/geno6969/IMG_1051.jpg)
Those pictures from T-Bowl?
yes about 3-4 months ago on the tt portion
Jayman, Do you have the full file size of those pic's?
Yes I do ;D ;)
Anymore than 2 of them? lol Send them to me: stgsali@bellsouth.net
Richard
I have lots how many do you want?
I can handle just about anything you could send to me (picture wise). lol Send me some of your best one's and I will start on making up a flyer for that. If you've got some motorcycles that would be good too. I know there haven't been too many.
Richard