Yeah, that had to hurt.
I woulda let go the first time I hit the ground...
Quote from: coolcloo1019 on August 20, 2008, 03:18:28 PM
I woulda let go the first time I hit the ground...
he was strapped in with a quick release...but there was so much force pulling him he couldn't get it detached!!!
oh, ok. i didn't realize that you are strapped in.
Paddle his arse!
..................you cant fix stupid. :K
the news said the guy was in critical condition last night.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on August 20, 2008, 06:43:53 PM
the news said the guy was in critical condition last night.
yeah, once you hear that its not really funny...
what a MORON
Quote from: k.p. on August 20, 2008, 07:13:52 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on August 20, 2008, 06:43:53 PM
the news said the guy was in critical condition last night.
yeah, once you hear that its not really funny...
i think it is. how freakin stupid can you be? he needs to be in a institute just for being so stupid. thats dangerous.
Ouch