I saw the Dave Matthews Band and this guy played the sax like no other.
R.I.P. LeRoi Moore
We are deeply saddened that LeRoi Moore, saxophonist and founding member of Dave Matthews Band, died unexpectedly Tuesday afternoon, August 19, 2008, at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles from sudden complications stemming from his June ATV accident on his farm near Charlottesville, Virginia. LeRoi had recently returned to his Los Angeles home to begin an intensive physical rehabilitation program.
http://www.dmband.com/ (http://www.dmband.com/)
If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)
Well aren't you the sensitive genius.
What an idiotic thing to say. You have no idea what happened. I guess you think you are funny.
Sad to lose such a talented person. Didn't know much about him other than he could play that sax. As a fellow sax player, I mourn the loss :(
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 20, 2008, 03:58:44 PM
If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)
:stoogies.gif
Quote from: AintSkeered on August 20, 2008, 03:58:44 PM
If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)
actually that is kinda funny
It's certainly not a funny statement. It's a simple-minded, insensitive, ignorant and dead wrong opinion.
coming from a guy who calls himself the Devil
Ok get the paddle.
Someone here has a sig that says "the beatings will continue until morale improves"
I didn't know the guy either, so I don't know why my panties bunched up??
Let the beatings begin!
what can I say I needed a good sax player down here Clarence Clemens sucked lol