let me be the first to say i like the new look. also notice some new features. still hunting but it gets "two snaps in a "z" formation" from me.
it does look good.
like the new look, good job
Dang. It looks like I messed up the colors. I'll fix it!!!
Lookin GOOD!!!! 8)
Thank you Mr.Bones ;D
sweet!!!!! looks awesome, n it didnt rtake as long as the last one, hey, luvin those new smileys :) ;) :
lol
D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
dang i like it alot!great job
Looks great Bones, ;D
looking good mr Bones. Thanks
Looks very good, kinda freaked me out at first wasnt sure i was on the right site but looks dang good.
SCHWEEEEEEEEET! :D Im lovin it ! Good job and Thanks Brady! :-*
the light blue makes my eyes hurt ;D
yea I am working on a different computer today,
@ first I thought i was on the wrong web site ;D
Hats off to ya BONES, great job!!!