Better keep an eye on this one.
SWEET! :)
And here we go. Bet it curves to the west.
yup, takes out lousiana again.
Hey Moose better keep yur row boat out might come straight up to you!!!
Wohoo! I cant wait to clean up my yard after this one!
i hope it comes our way (as a low storm)
right in time 4 school season =]]
Hopefully we'll get some high winds & some minor damage to help all the struggling trades,arborist.Im going to tune up the chainsaw's & bobcat 8)
Quote from: bushwacker on August 15, 2008, 10:24:46 PM
Hopefully we'll get some high winds & some minor damage to help all the struggling trades,arborist.Im going to tune up the chainsaw's & bobcat 8)
thats kinda what I was thinking >:D
Looks like Florida will get it, somewhere.
Here's where I got the info. http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200806_5day.html#a_topad
So it's going to be cat1 right before it hits. I'm directly in the path... thats awesome!
i deff loaded up with beer, for this 2 day party, but if this does hit, i am thinking about hitting holeylands, think bout it, blowiun 25 plus mph and rain, no fwc, and no bugs or scorching heat, ne one down to go??
Hell yeah! I love storms like these, just enough to do a lil damage and cancel school but not enough to be a worry.
Quote from: indianjoe on August 15, 2008, 09:27:33 PM
Hey Moose better keep yur row boat out might come straight up to you!!!
Yes I'm keeping an eye on this one.
Looks like I have a trip back to Florida ahead of me.
We sure need the rain to feel up some of the mud holes a little more...
anyone down for riding holeylands?
during the storm
Quote from: 300 quadrunner on August 17, 2008, 05:15:09 PM
anyone down for riding holeylands?
during the storm
Hmmmmm...
I am riding the whole tiem during the storm if it IS really bad. If it's nothing I have work to do...
ya i belive theres no school tuesday for meh yipee gonna be mudding
down for riding holeylands on tuesday, i know fwc aint gunna be out there in the rain, god forbid they actually had to work
Quote from: bushwacker on August 15, 2008, 10:24:46 PM
Hopefully we'll get some high winds & some minor damage to help all the struggling trades,arborist.Im going to tune up the chainsaw's & bobcat 8)
trust me i now how you feel ....
I work at a outdoor power equipment dealership & repair shop ( lawn equipment & generators) .... all the landscapers & tree guys are despirately watching and hoping for at least some down trees and minor damage....
things have been soooo slow at our shop ! :'(
I am in the middle of on Big Pine Key right now, maybe 50mph winds.
I saved my boat from sinking by minutes. The scruppers were clogged and
the back end was seconds from going under!!
I have some pics and video but I forgot the cable to post them, but will be happy
to show them at the HL's Tuesday ride. ;)
leaving for holeylands at 9am will be driving a green mazda truck lifted, with 2 bikes one black race bike and my red quadrunner, jus wave me down to ride, names josh
Good Luck Trying To Ride At HoleyLands ! :}}
rode there for 2 hours yesturday, but its wet, i only saw fwc when i was leaving, but we all know he aint gunna ticket me, he wouldnt want to get his underwear wet, so i went to another riding place i ride at, and man even that was wet, but well worth it
Now we have Gustav coming!