I signed the papers today!!!!!
Haven't been around much lately, having way to much fun doing other things and haven't had much time to sit in front of a computer.
Congrats dude, Hadn't seen you on in awhile. I don't post much either but still check out the site daily.
Congratulations!! Nice house.
nice house congrats ;)
sweet. congrats.
Congrats .........Home Depot here i come
Very nice Carl, Please tell me you paid cash.I mean why else wouldn't you call me for the loan? lol....
Where is it? Wwhat town?
when is the party :T
way to go Carl! Enjoy mowing the grass!!! ;D
Maybe you can make yourself some of those iron gates like you made last Christmas.
Good for you Carl!
Thanks everyone, its something I needed to do.
Mike its between Port Charlotte and North Ft Myers
Nice Pad Freak!
Nice Carl ;D
Congrats! Set aside some cash for when things need to be repaired. :o You are a HOMEOWNER now. ;)
On the plus side housing prices should finally bottom around 2010.
Thats Hot Carl ;)