ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on August 12, 2008, 02:08:04 PM

Title: I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on August 12, 2008, 02:08:04 PM
http://redneckcommunity.com/videos/id_32/
Title: Re: I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on August 16, 2008, 10:01:02 PM
That dude needs to thank the good Lord that he was able to turn that thing around when the left side hit the ground.
Title: Re: I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on August 23, 2008, 11:50:42 AM
no kidding... I asked my wife if she would have rode up that with me... it was no it was hell no LOL
Title: Re: I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)
Post by: 4fittyr on August 23, 2008, 09:43:44 PM
luck of the roll with a heavy foot(when in doubt punch it)
Title: Re: I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on August 23, 2008, 09:50:50 PM
Definitely a great save. I bet he needed clean underware after that.