brett favre traded to jets. it's official.
What? You mean the Bucs won't get the all time interception leader? Oh darn!!
That's one stat that is always forgotten on ESPN when they are all worshiping master Favre himself. I think he is over rated and am glad the circus didn't come to town.
Quote from: mrbones on August 07, 2008, 10:34:05 AM
What? You mean the Bucs won't get the all time interception leader? Oh darn!!
That's one stat that is always forgotten on ESPN when they are all worshiping master Favre himself. I think he is over rated and am glad the circus didn't come to town.
overrated....thats a bit harsh i think....granted he's not the best QB of all time but i atleast give him credit for the consecutive game streak and what he's done for the game....
he's got his work cut out for him with the jets.
Of course if he came to the Bucs I'd have to say he is the greatest of all time. LOL!
I am not a Brett fan but he is good (or was I should say) I was hoping like hell he didnt go to the bucs. Thats all we needed to go with our buc theme "New year new quarterback" Garcia isnt anything to write home about but with a better O line and another year under his belt we should be fine.