Oh my Lord, this is too funny. What makes it even funnier is the fact it's totally unscripted and real.
Enjoy and thank God you're not this retarded.
http://www.heavy.com/video/54977
theyre in nj, what do you expect?
thankyou. new jersey really is the armpit of the east coast. i hate jersey and cats.
I would say this is a pretty accurate representation of jersey.
We should send all the illegal mexicans there and then quarantine the entire place.....then remove all businesses except for Taco Bells and Hair Salons......then we put up cameras and start a whole new reality show......we'll call it "Gel or Guacamole".....I haven't worked out the rest of the details quite yet.....I'm in discussions with the Disney Channel for the show. I'll keep yall posted.
Entirely excruciating! What is with that hair?
WARNING!!!! They usually relocate here in S Fla and take up ATVing
Quote from: budman on August 07, 2008, 07:46:08 AM
WARNING!!!! They usually relocate here in S Fla and take up ATVing
lol....
http://bugehoobs.com/oddities/how_to_spot_a_jersey_native
http://www.barstoolsports.com/article/new_jersey_freakshows/1958/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TU6i-IkbbY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL4tDbE_gI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-QDGMWTkdo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnlNetEKjw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbEvPuzlvHM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_JhqkUE7A
http://www.guidofistpump.com/
More stuff on these types of morons.
Those dudes are abunch of douches, The chicks don't look to bad as long as they don't open there mouths (to talk). ;)
don't forget the Hamptons ;D NEPTUNES BEACH CLUB BABY!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvfIYBgP58&feature=related
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 07, 2008, 10:37:05 AM
don't forget the Hamptons ;D NEPTUNES BEACH CLUB BABY!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvfIYBgP58&feature=related
White belt (thats hot)!
i'm going to shave my chest and lay out for 9 hours. i will see you guy's ;) later......
who's got the fargin gel?
WTF is this sh*t? If there wasn't so many videos on the same stuff, I wouldn't believe it. Thank God I'm a redneck. And what the hell is that lip thing about? God Almighty I ain't ever seen so many douche bags that think looking like a douche bag is cool....I guess those chicks like it though....
the skin tone is from another planet.
whats wrong with thier lips?
why would they want to look orange?
do we have any of you guys on the site?
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 07, 2008, 06:04:14 PM
do we have any of you guys on the site?
Just the guy that posted it. rolback1
Yo! Me and Joey are gonna friggin come over there and trow you a beatin'! I've been juicin' up all night and watchin Steven Segal movies so I'm friggin ready.
You tell Joey, I'll cut his ass of my tecno dance club and I want my white belt back. :o
rolback1 :Clap.gif
fuggedaboudit.
Hey, I know that first guy. Isn't that Joey Bagadounuts. ;)
WHOA!!!!!Thats scary to think there really are people like that glad there in jersey. :o
Even more.
http://www.pinklime.net/GUIDOS/
They sure do pull some ass though, maybe there smarter than we think.
Quote from: trx#9 on August 11, 2008, 02:53:17 PM
They sure do pull some ass though, maybe there smarter than we think.
Yeah, but that's only because there's no competition for them up there.....they are all like that.
my friend on long island was at neptunes in the hamptons and caught this talent on camera.
(far right!!) this past weekend!! a little eye candy at a club never hurts. i will have to go next summer and report back to you guys how terrible these girls are!!!! ;)
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 11, 2008, 08:09:14 PM
my friend on long island was at neptunes in the hamptons and caught this talent on camera.
(far right!!) this past weekend!! a little eye candy at a club never hurts. i will have to go next summer and report back to you guys how terrible these girls are!!!! ;)
if you want real eye candy go to south beach.