ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: bhsballer76 on July 30, 2008, 02:56:14 AM

Title: Hello
Post by: bhsballer76 on July 30, 2008, 02:56:14 AM
Hi, i am new to this site. i just traded my 2005 rm 250( i am going to miss it) for a 2005 pred 500. I love in North brandon and am looking for any places to ride or any ppl to ride with. So hopefully i will get to be on this site often. Anyone on the area want to ride let me know. Thanks
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: wheelie_boy on July 30, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
Welcome to the site!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on July 30, 2008, 06:50:59 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the quad. I'm sure you will soon forget about the 2 wheeler. Someone from that area will chime in.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: mrbones on July 31, 2008, 05:51:35 PM
Welcome to the site friend!
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on August 01, 2008, 10:57:44 AM
I missed this thread, Welcome aboard. Jump on in and enjoy.
Title: Re: Hello
Post by: bhsballer76 on August 01, 2008, 06:19:29 PM
thanks