I'm thinking 24 ;D
88
they ought to stop the race. Or have a 10 lap shootout.
Great tires, huh!
I can't wait to hear what the driver's have to say at the end of the race. It's about time for Hoosier or Firestone!!!
And the winner is ... whoever can make 10 sets of tires last !!
What a joke Goodyear is ??? ???
#88 And some new tire company. ???
you guys notice that yaw they have built in them cars when they are going down the straights?
im gonna get some slack for this but in a big Kyle Busch fan. Really im just a die hard Joe Gibbs fan. I was hopin Hamlin was gonna get them but oh well. i wish at least Edwards had won. I hate hendrick.
as for the tires, Stewart was right a few months ago. goodyear sucks. if i was NASCAR id show up at pocono with firestone.