Anyone ever run across some mad bees and not been able to get away fast enough that happened to me today.They must have been in the ground or something all I know is the were mad and I had no where to go. <sofa peeky>
me my brother and a friend were walking along a river bed one time and my friend kicked a rotted palm stump it was full of bees.I got stung 17 times my bro 11 times and our friend 7 times.good thing none of us are allergic to bees.
i hit a nest in the ground with a machette one time. we were clearing some palmettos. i only got stung 2 times but they were everywhere. it sucks.
It was crazy I had to leave the bike came back later and they were still ticked..They got me about 7 times.
came close one time, at holylands rode close to a building and all of a sudden my self and a few other riders were surrounded, reverse FTW
I've been stung by wasps, but never a bee. At my cousins old house in Cape Coral, I got stung twice in the arm pit, and twice on the butt. I guess wasps like the smelliest part of your body. :P
i found a couple of wasps in my bathroom. they came through the vent. so i went on the roof and sprayed the vents and out came the flying militia. i almost had to jump off the roof. ::)
note to self : make sure you dont run out of bee spray when your on your roof.