you have to watch the whole thing, the ends the best...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ride-in-a-supra-FUNNY-AS_61066.htm
sorry if its a repost...
his most recent video is better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU
These are great fellas rolback1, I think I remember seeing them somewhere a while ago.
That is funny!!
Ricers.....ha ha ha.
LOL... well, he has the sounds effects correct for a SUPRA! 8)
Yes he does! Even has the gate sound down!
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\
Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\
not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 27, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\
not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!
whats wrong with a high performance blender!?! :P
The integra second gear chirp KILLS me. :R
Wow he does the sound perfectly
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 27, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\
not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!
lol YOu know how it goes.
i defend the ricers.
you defend the V8's.
we argue for a couple of days.
then forget about the whole thing.lmao.
its Ok i drive a V8 Jeep so im not too Biased
Not all imports are ricers, wtf? I am a domestic fan for life, but there are some imports I would love to own & respect. Ricers are ones who have like a Nissan Sentra with a wing and haulass through parking lots.
supra a ricer lmaoo plzz.I respect 93-98 supras.Maybe even a little k20 hatch.
btw i drive a v8 2000 dodge ram 1500.absolutely HATE it.Cant wait for my IS250 or 350 or 350z or g37!!!
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 11, 2008, 07:49:15 PM
btw i drive a v8 2000 dodge ram 1500.absolutely HATE it.Cant wait for my IS250 or 350 or 350z or g37!!!
theres your problem ;)
im not gonna argue it, this website isnt full of gear heads like my truck forums so yall just wouldn't understand. to each his own.
chevy ford dodge w/e its all the same crap to me.I would take any nice 93-98 supra over 5 of my trucks.Man I cant wait till i get my car!
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 11, 2008, 08:10:20 PM
chevy ford dodge w/e its all the same crap to me.I would take any nice 93-98 supra over 5 of my trucks.Man I cant wait till i get my car!
lol. stupid argument so i wont start it but, come on don't compare a doge or a ford to gm.