This 09 looks a hell of alot better. My .02 on this, nice job on the design. http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/ATV/2009/SPORT-PERFORMANCE/OUTLAW-450-MXR/Pages/tour.aspx
(http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2265/22658608e85f385305b116fb5e757d79bb5958c.jpg) (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2265860&showlnk=0)
(http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2265/2265861d3a32699288ec8d99d2625124326db28.jpg) (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2265861&showlnk=0)
i noticed your signature you must not ride much lol
no but seriosly are polaris reliable ive heard thy suck but theyre pretty cheap right now so im thinkin i might get one ????????
that is one ugly quad lol, just my opinion tho
i wouldnt buy a polaris, i cant say iv ever owned one but you hear so many bad things about them its hard to say if its worth the risk of buying one... look at it this way, if your looking for a cheep quad you can buy a used honda,yamaha,zuki, ect for less than a brand new polaris and it will still last longer.
Quote from: backwoods boy on July 24, 2008, 03:11:43 PM
i noticed your signature you must not ride much lol
If you're referring to my bike, it'll run foerever :-* !!!
(http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/2266/2266550ed62b7ed59ed2b974f9e4d76661ce18a.jpg) (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2266550&showlnk=0)
Back to the Polaris, I think the front end looks 100% better than the bug eyes. Hopefully they made them more durable also :-\ .
Atleast it still has a good power plant. You can choose between the KTM 450, or 525 and the 450 you get the FCR 39 which is a proven carb on the YFZ. I say they did a good job revising the machine, not the greatest looking, but leaps and bounds better than the previous model.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 24, 2008, 03:50:34 PM
that is one ugly quad lol, just my opinion tho
i wouldnt buy a polaris, i cant say iv ever owned one but you hear so many bad things about them its hard to say if its worth the risk of buying one... look at it this way, if your looking for a cheep quad you can buy a used honda,yamaha,zuki, ect for less than a brand new polaris and it will still last longer.
i have a 98 polaris xplorer 400 and i gave beat the snot out of it and have only have to replace the clutches and belts once and that was just recently. my 06 suzuki eiger seems like i have to fix it every time i take it out. just my .02
OH man this thing is ugly.I been riding polaris since 03 and have never had to put 1 in the shop.
They realy do get a bad rap but its just like any other brand some people love them some dont.
right now I have in my garage
06 pred 500
07 outlaw 525 irs
07 800 4x4
08 ranger RZR
Yes I am a fan of Polaris but I do not like the new look of the outlaw,the only reason i would buy that 450 is becuase of all the wieght they shaved off of it
Just my 2 pennies
I won my polaris sportsman from kiss country several years ago and ive put there hell and back. I have broke some parts on it but it was all driver fault. If I were to buy another atv it wouldnt be a polaris or a honda but maybe a yamaha big bear just to try something different.