ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: buggybannanas on July 22, 2008, 02:19:57 AM

Title: Pensacola Area
Post by: buggybannanas on July 22, 2008, 02:19:57 AM
Where to explore in pensacola on a sideXside, leisure long ride not circles, sorry not in to that!!
I want to pack the kids/gear and go.
Thanks in advance
Title: Re: Pensacola Area
Post by: jayman on July 22, 2008, 02:23:28 AM
Check out MotoPlex they are next to Tallahassee.  I know that is still a few miles from Pensacola but you will find exactly what you are looking for.  There is a HUGE Labor Day Weekend coming up.  Check them out 
floridamotoplex.com (http://floridamotoplex.com)


We have a RZR and a few rhinos that ride with us.  Great place for them!
Title: Re: Pensacola Area
Post by: buggybannanas on July 22, 2008, 12:16:44 PM
Thanks, I'll check that out.
Title: Re: Pensacola Area
Post by: dj_pizzim on July 22, 2008, 03:23:19 PM
Depending on where you at in PCola its about a 3 hour drive depending on how fast you drive. I would have to say its worth the drive. Labor Day weekend will be a big bash. I know there will be 2 RZR's and a Rhino in the group im going with and will probably be at least 3 or 4 others there that weekend too. Lots of good trails and mud and some deep stuff if your snorkeled.
Title: Re: Pensacola Area
Post by: jayman on July 22, 2008, 03:27:04 PM
Also at least 2 rzr's from my group, I know of another group coming with a rzr and a rhino.  Should be a blast!  Maybe we will have enough sxs to have some good drag races!