ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: TRX450R_Racer on May 14, 2005, 06:02:20 PM

Title: Polls
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on May 14, 2005, 06:02:20 PM
I think there should be a seperate section just for polls. That way if you like them, you can go there and if you don't you won't have to see them.
Title: Re: Polls
Post by: gery350 on May 17, 2005, 12:16:00 PM
i agree. all those polls just push down the good topics.
Title: Re: Polls
Post by: bigsteve on May 24, 2005, 12:10:45 AM
AMEN!!


I agree we need A seperate section just for Polls.I feel some Polls are great but,like Polls:What type of casual shoes do you like?It should be like:What type of shoes you like to wear while riding?

Not:What kind of beer you drink?It should be:What do you like to drink to keep hydrated while riding?


COME ON GUYS!!


I think this would stop the complaining about Polls in General Disscussion section.
Title: Re: Polls
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on May 24, 2005, 04:20:25 AM
I'm with you guys on this one. I'll get with the other mods and see what can be done.
Title: Re: Polls
Post by: bluesman on May 24, 2005, 07:28:17 AM
shouldnt we take a poll first?? ;D
Title: polls
Post by: bigsteve on May 24, 2005, 10:26:05 PM

Quoteshouldnt we take a poll first?? ;D



WISE GUY!! [smiley=box.gif]  LOL  LOL