mr. bones,
when did you start this site? how many new members are joining per month?
just curious.
jeff
Officially, the sites birthday is 11/01/02. I haven't tracked the new members per month. I'd say about 30, but it didn't start out that way. At the beginning it was only a couple a month.
i remember when i found this site. i was just looking around for places to ride in different states. i typed in something like atv riding in florida, and this site popped up. i've been hooked ever since. my son was born 7 days before this site started. i started searching around for places that i might be able to take him to one day. by the way it was like 38 degrees this morning. blah. john
It did start off pretty slow. I joined a little less then 3 months after it started. Seemed at the time Bones was the only one to talk to. ;D Nice to see it mature into as many members as it has. Defiantly opened up some opportunities to ride with people we would never meet with out it.
I joined when I still lived in NC and the forums were deader then a corpse. Its very much different now, I remember that you could see one post per week back then.
I don't know about then, But its Alive and Kicken now.
Old news but incase new people wanna see :) ATVFlorida.com was mentioned in a magizine. Would be considered history wouldnt it :)
http://www.atvrideronline.com/hotspots/100_0308_hotspot/
Yeah, it was nice to see a magazine actually credit the site. I've seen similiar articles in other magazines that clearly "borrowed" some info from us. But, that's what happens when you reign supreme on such a topic! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] (just kidding).
8) Good Job ( MR. Bones )
Before i knew about this Site it was only 2 of us riding,
Now we have a group of atleast 12 Riders in Miami.
We are having a Group Ride on the 16th around Miami, Ft. Lauderdale area we are expecting close to about 20-25 Bikes
We have a Helmet Camera and also we will be taking Lots of Pictures !!
So hopefuly everyone on this site can enjoy some of our pics
and look at some video from some local spots around here !!
Thank You ATVFlorida.com the Administration and all the Family ( The Members ) !! on this site for making it so exciting !!
::) ;D :) ;) :D ::) ;D 8) ;) :D ::) ;D :P ::)
think mr bones for make my summer fun will i home bored
I rememer this site was dead, so basically it would be a frequent visit now it has bloomed and this site is not my primo a1 site i visit everyday all day :D GOod job Bones
HEY SHINNY! I am guest thats why your name is Mr Bones. Just want to let you know this site is great. There so many nice people in this site. I have talk to so many people on one to one over the phone and thru PM. their all want to help each other. keep up the good work. have a Merry Christmax you and your family, all Members and vistors. Thanks You
Well i have been member of this site since 1 year ago so far.
But i found this web site on yahoo search engine
and i went type up (north florida atv clubs) then
i found your web site in northfloridaatv.org in links area.
Plus it my number 1 :Fp fav atv web site in state of florida
and this the only web site that severs for all floridan's
out there riding their atvs out there.
Plus I always love reading your topics out there
on about atv world and learning alot new things about it so far...
Plus i have been hooked to it since day i joined your forum site on here. :) 8)
Thanks,
amhighlander 8)
What ATV'S do you own Mr.bones I have never seen you post a pic on here! :)
Hey! Thanks for asking! I posted a few pics of my 400EX today.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,13621.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,13621.0.html)