ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: hondarider223 on July 15, 2008, 02:21:57 AM

Title: hobe sound
Post by: hondarider223 on July 15, 2008, 02:21:57 AM
i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx
Title: Re: hobe sound
Post by: Justardnck on July 15, 2008, 03:06:26 AM
Quote from: hondarider223 on July 15, 2008, 02:21:57 AM
i was told there was a riding spot down there. does anybody know about this?im not familar with the area. my family is supposed to go riding this weekend down there and i want to know if there is an actual place? thnx
I'm not sure about Hobe Sound but Plant Bamboo could possibly be considered Hobe Sound I think.
Title: Re: hobe sound
Post by: Psycho Ward on July 18, 2008, 01:21:39 AM
I'm sure they were talking about poinciana gardens. It's a housing development with woods all behind it. I was out there 2 weeks ago, and the cops were waiting for us when we came out to leave. If any one has a loud pipe,forget it . The surrounding developments will call the po po. :-\. Not a good idea ???
Title: Re: hobe sound
Post by: hondarider223 on July 22, 2008, 08:31:08 PM
thnx for the info. never did go out there though.