I posted a new news article in the News section.
http://www.atvflorida.com/atvnews-033105.shtml
ESPN will have an ATV event as part of the Great Outdoor games this summer in Orlando. So check it out.
mr bones, did you catch the article about croom in florida outdoor-a supplement to the orlando sentinel-atvflorida.com was mentioned in article-pretty cool!!
yeah, Honda328i scanned it and I have it as a PDF.
Id@
Yes. Liv2ride mailed me a copy. I'm going to contact them for permission to reprint it on the site. Very cool.
I read up that ESPN thing. As for riders , it is Pro Invite only. All the pros will be there!!!! Have you heard anything about how to get tickets to go see it?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 02, 2005, 01:44:41 PM
yeah, Honda328i scanned it and I have it as a PDF.
Id@
I wanted to do it in color, so it is a large file. If anyone wants it still, send me a message.
the schedule
http://espn.go.com/gog05/s/event_sched.html
the tickets
http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/107088
Thats awsome.