Has/Does anybody play(ed) any high school sports ?, i used to play football now i just wrestle
I do weight lifting but not competitively.
Im also in a weightlifting class
I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs ;)
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 03, 2008, 11:51:16 PM
I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs ;)
cool what class? 1a 2a 3a..etc?
6A, getting our rings in september....im excited lol
;)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/GNCC.jpg)
Quote from: KD 450 on July 04, 2008, 02:34:30 AM
;)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/GNCC.jpg)
cool your
highschool has gncc?
I do track and field just to stay in shape.
i play baseball for west port! in ocala
I dont play any highschool sports. Funny story about it though. When I was in middle school, the highschool I goto now came and did a presentation. Now me and my buddies are known for causing trouble. The guy who was there was obviously a little on the fruity side....now eventually we were going to get split up due to our bad behavior. What really did it was the guy mentioning they had everysport imaginable at the school.......Me and my buddy get the idea to ask if they got fishing.......We ask infront of the whole school......needless to say they didnt have it and we got split up.
volleyball and basketball :)
not gonna play volleyball this year tho.
im varsity on basketball
MHS broncos!
junior :)
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 04, 2008, 02:24:57 AM
6A, getting our rings in september....im excited lol
My school just played yours. Football, Columbus 49 Palmetto 0. woot woot!
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on July 03, 2008, 11:51:16 PM
I play girls fast pitch softball for palmetto high, 2008 state champs ;)
Ever heard os Sarah Nevins? She's a softmore pitcher here at Pinellas Park High, She has every college scout out there trying to sign her. She's a freak of nature.
played football for Sebastian River High School, started varsity in 9th grade played until i got hurt to about the middle point of my 10th grade season, 4 years later i am still feeling this knee injury, but the glory was well worth it!!!