I need some help with either to make a snorkel for my Honda Rincon 650 or is it easier to by the kit? If so Can some one tell me a site they have used and did not get disappointed?
check out triangle atv. they might have a snorkel for your bike.
Both ways are fairly simple, just plan it out well before you cut anything. Mock it up 2 or three times.
The 650 is carburated so your going to need to re-jet if you dont run the right size piping as well. I think a 2" to 2-1/4" will work well and you wont need to re-jet.
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on July 01, 2008, 03:02:38 PM
Both ways are fairly simple, just plan it out well before you cut anything. Mock it up 2 or three times.
The 650 is carburated so your going to need to re-jet if you dont run the right size piping as well. I think a 2" to 2-1/4" will work well and you wont need to re-jet.
thanks guys
i would just get the kit then you know everything is done right plus it looks better 8)
making your own is cheap and easy, you just have to plan everything out and be careful with it. And when you're done make sure to plug the carb vent line with a golf tee.
I went with http://www.triangleatv.com/ because they have it all figured out.
Made it real easy, didn't want to spend a day or two figuring it all out.
But I've got a 04 Foreman.
all ready called them and they do not carry it for a Rincon but I got it at Hi-lifter Thanks
home made snorkels rock ... you can adjust the height